You don’t have to sacrifice quality for price!
Put simply, our sheds look and work great for a lifetime. Over the last 25+years we’ve refined our designs and manufacturing with a constant focus on supplying the best materials and finished product available. Compare our sheds to our competitors and “big box” stores and you’ll find:
- Long-life, low maintenance SmartPanel siding comes standard
- More available upgrades: Natural wood or 1×6 Cedar
- Solid 4 x 4 pressure treated runners when purchasing a floor system
- Minimum 2” x 4” construction for strength
- Sturdy floor joists 12″ on centre with 5/8″ plywood flooring when purchasing a floor system
- Reinforced doors with continuous aluminum piano hinges
- Weather tight construction and heavy wind resistantance
- Long-life, layered, self-sealing shingles come standard
- Locking door handle
Shed versus tree. Shed wins!
It’s easy to boast about how strong and durable our sheds are but we’d rather show you. Incredibly, this carriage house style storage shed survived nearly unscathed from a direct hit from a large tree felled in a spring windstorm. Proof to us that our real rafters and minimum 2”x4” construction combine to great effect!.
I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll…
Considering a metal shed? We’d suggest you think again. Unfortunately this is an all too common occurence that we see. Our basic shed models offer great value at lower price points and not only look much better, but also keep your stuff high and dry for years to come.